The Faulkner County Election Commission and the Faulkner County Clerk
would like to welcome you to our Web based voter information service.
From Here You Can:
- View your personal registration information
- Register or update your registration information if it is incorrect
- View dates and places of upcoming elections
- Find where you vote
- View voting machine instructions
- View your district information
Other Helpful Sites:
- Secretary of State's Voter Information
- Faulkner County Information
- Faulkner County Clerk
- Vote Naturally
Request an Absentee Ballot Form
The last day to request an absentee ballot by mail (or fax: 501-450-4938) is 7 days before
an election, or to request a ballot in person the day before the election. You must fill our your
party preference in order to receive the correct ballot for any Primary Election. For military
personnel, or details see the the Arkansas Vote Naturally Web site.
Ballots must be received at the Faulkner County Clerk's office by election day, unless you live
overseas in which case ballots received up to 10 days after the election will be counted.
- Request an Absentee Ballot Form (pdf file)
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or suggestions.